Sunday 15 April 2007

Uploading

I’ve spent most of today working on my dissertation questionnaire for politicians and journalists in Hackney. I should be working on my essay but as my first interview (with Councillor Shuja Shaik) is only just over a week away, I really had no option but to make some real progress on it.

With a little help from Clare, I think I’m almost there now and I have uploaded it on to this site just in case anyone out there who’s interested in politics and or Hackney wants to fill it in. It can be found under ‘Dissertation Questionnaire’ in the column on the right. Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

I’ve also finally got round to uploading a scan of my interview with Michael Vella, the Hull Kingston Rovers player, which The Sunday Times in Malta published on 25 March. Yes, I know I’m very efficient! You can have a look in the ‘Published Articles’ section also in the column on the right.

No comments: