Friday 18 May 2007

Under the weather

Been feeling a bit rough over the last couple of days so I haven’t got round to going to collect the filled in questionnaire waiting for me at Hackney Town Hall. I’ll try and pick it up after work today before Clare and I head up to Norfolk to spend the weekend with some Maltese friends who live there. It’ll be my first visit back to the Norwich area for a while after all those fun years at UEA a decade or so ago.

Meanwhile, I’ve also received an email from Michael Desmond telling me he’s also filled in the questionnaire. That’s 8 definite answers so far, although I won’t be getting my hands on his answers for a while as he’s going to ask come activists to fill it in as well. All in all, good news.

If I have a total of ten responses by the time I meet Faizullah Khan on Tuesday, I’ll make a start on some analysis.

No comments: