Tuesday 12 June 2007

Chasing

Today began with calls to Hackney Council, Hackney Police and the Hackney Gazette trying to get appointments to see various people. These all proved unsuccessful. I did get an email from Michael Desmond, a councillor, to tell me that he has left a few questionnaires for me at the Town Hall. I’ll head over there tomorrow to collect them. I’ve also been sending out a load to emails to various Hackney stakeholders including Hackney Voluntary Action, Springboard Hackney, the Methodist Circuit, Hackney TUC and a few bloggers who seem to have an interest in Hackney. Finally, I’ve also heard back from HCVS and it looks like the offer of help is now turning into practical assistance. I’ve sent them the main questionnaire and I must remember to send them the students’ questionnaire tomorrow. Anyway, overall some progress. More tomorrow hopefully.

No comments: